Friday, November 8, 2013

Kousuke Toriumi


Kōsuke Toriumi (鳥海 浩輔) was born on May 16, 1973 in Chigasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture.
He is a Japanese voice actor employed by Arts Vision, and he is also called Tori-chan (鳥ちゃん), Tori-san (鳥さん) or ToriKou (とりこう) by other voice actors and his fans.
"According to some directors, he's the go-to guy whenever there's a role that requires a lot of impassioned screaming."

His voice can be recollected to the most important artworks (Anime, Manga, OVA, Games) click here to find all his roles.
He is also a very good singer! I love his voice!
The projects (Manga+Drama cd) with him edited are "Chikakute Tooi". He is Natsume's voice.
"Scarlet": Yamamoto's voice. He plays the worried friend's role. I loved when he was ironic and hangry.
"Dekichatta Danshi": Yuu's voice, I really liked him there!

           
  •  Photogallery

  • Projects: 

                                                            Toriumi's song:

 

5 comments:

  1. OHHHHH! Kousuke Toriumi! The first time i heard his voice was in 'Hey! Class President' as Koukusai! XD His voice can be easily recognised! He featured sooooooo many BLCD! >_< Morinaga in 'Koisuru Boukun' , Yukimura in 'Koi ja nai kedo' and related series, Natsuno in 'Love Prism' , Ashitaka in 'Puchitto Hajiketa' , Yoshinaga in 'You took away my everything' , Shinji in 'Sono kuchibiru wo hirake' , and Kanzaki in 'Yachin hanbun ibasho' !! I have a voice fetish so i tend to keep a list of bl seiyuu featuring their project HEHE XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Soul! Do you want to collaborate with me managing this blog??? Want to help me posting???.together we could make an amazing blog...what do you think??? Let me know if you are interested...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to! I'll do whatever i can to help you XD but i think i can only provide some seiyuu list >_< cause i dont really read manga unless its manga+drama cd >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem you should help me to manage the "Seyuu Page"...(THIS PAGE) I mean I want to create a space in which everyone interested to this topic can found curiosities, news and opinions photos, roles and so on...Sorry but I can't think to a person more suitable than you...Leave manga to me....Let me know ok???

      Delete
  4. Sure! I will help with what i can do XD but how do you want me to manage this 'seiyuu page'? ^^ i can share my list of bl seiyuu with you if you want XD

    ReplyDelete